While you are staying with us, you might just like to settle in and relax locally and enjoy the many cafes, restaurants and boutiques which are close by as we are so close to town, or you may choose to take a walk beside the lake along the “Lions Walk” or along the Waikato River to Huka Falls. You may choose to be more adventurous and explore some of the amazing bike trails, drop a line off a fishing boat, kayak around the bay or soak in nearby hot pools. We’ll do all we can to help you get the most from your stay here at beautiful Lake Taupō.
We are "Pet Friendly" here at Barrington Motel, however we do ask that you follow our guidelines and that you make contact with us BEFORE your arrival if you have any questions regarding our Pet Policy , so that you and your pet can have an enjoyable stay with us :)
- Only small to med sized dogs allowed in the rooms (Large dogs must sleep in vehicle)
- Guests must provide appropriate pet bed or crate for pet to sleep on/in - Pets are NOT allowed on any furniture or bedding or blankets provided by the motel.
- Pets must not be left unattended at the motel, if you go out, so does your pet :)
- Guests agree to feed pets outside the room or in their crate to avoid any food spillage or soiling on carpeted areas.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on motel property and in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
** Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the motel, its owners and or operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet. The motel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.